In Ammagamma, Business Solutions Manager will manage the day to day execution of one or more projects, building a strong relationship with clients and creating new business opportunities, together with the sale team.
Business Solution Manager will lead Ammagamma’s data scientists, data engineers and clients through the whole life cycle of an AI project. You will proactively identify and close project gaps, understand what matter or not from client business perspective, present effectively contributing to the design and implementation of advance AI-solutions. You will manage client expectations and help them to meet their real business objectives.
Business Solution Manager inspire the colleagues and clients fostering a collaborative team environment. You will work closely with customer to ensure positive impact, so you might travel to client locations when needed.
- Lead project execution and the development team to exceed expectation of key customer
- Be the technical referent for all client stakeholders, giving them a 360° grip on technical contents, business impact and project progress.
- Work closely with Ammagamma key account managers to identify new unexpressed customer needs for new business case developments.
- Play an active role analyzing project goals from a business perspective, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and then driving the team members, customer stakeholders to achieve those goals while understanding the client environment and all limitations to execution.
- Manage project timing, billing and marginality, planning projects revenue forecasts and managing potential operating risks in advance
- Coordinate other project managers who work on the same corporate client providing the voice of the customer
- Support the framing of new value proposition services and solution
- Rationalize project results and collaborate with marketing team to create valuable lead generation contents
- Strong strategic thinking and understanding of AI impact on client processes.
- Experience leveraging formal project management approaches (Agile, scrum, Waterfall, etc.) and using methodologies for client engagement on a enterprise level
- Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer facing technology.
- Be a problem solver with negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written) skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Experience in working within a multiple stakeholders environment with both operative and executive figures in complex situation
- Proactive approach to create new opportunities
- Team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM or computer science
- 4+ years of experience in delivering AI/Data management solutions or IT Projects
- Experience in pre-sales activity
- Knowledge of service design techniques is a plus