In Ammagamma, Analytic translator, will menage the pre-sales activities on both corporate and SME clients, in a cross industry scenario. You will work closely with key account managers along all the sale journey, from lead qualification up to contract signing.
Analytic translator, use your seasoned understanding of how AI can impact client’s organization from a business perspective. You will analyze customer needs and processes, understand client environment and any limitations to execution and design advance analytic projects of great impact. Analytic translator, have a deep understanding of AG technical capabilities, solutions, methodologies and past projects together with a great communication and presentation skills.
Analytic translator will develop a deep knowledge of client decision making processes and AI real case applications. You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent mentoring from colleagues and technical leaders. You will be directly exposed to customers with the primary responsibility of building a relationship of trust and empathy.
- Build customer engagement and trust across all level of the organization
- Generate idea, framing business problem into advance analytic solution.
- Conducts preliminary analysis with clients to identify and prioritize potential use cases
- Define functional specifications for the project proposal
- Leading the offering activities like writing of technical proposal and quotation together with key account managers
- Design effective project roadmap taking into account client budget, risk associated with the project and impact of deliverables
- Present to client your idea and project proposal
- Interact with project manager and the team leaders to evaluate the best solution for client needs
- Support the innovation team on product development activities
- Draft marketing contents rationalizing project achievement and developed solutions
- Develop AG AI-service value proposition catalog, framing new services and improving existing one
- Support key account and sales manager during opportunity qualification phase in order to define potential area of collaboration
- Have a strong strategic thinking and understanding of how AI solution can impact client processes from a business point of view
- Understanding of procurement processes on large account, general decision making processes and personas involved.
- Good knowledge of AI technology like clustering, prediction, optimization, reinforcement, NLP, image analysis, etc.
- Feel confident when speaking with technical expert about data technology like DWH, webapp, BI, data model, API/SDK, cloud based technology, data management.
- You will not be asked to code, but a previous coding experience is highly valued
- Understanding of key operational metrics of the client’s business in terms of impact on P&L, Cash flow, customer retention and so on.
- Have a entrepreneurial mindset, with a solid enthusiasm and proactive approach, together with a good business sense to successfully overcome the many technical, political, and organizational roadblocks that can arise.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written) skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Be a problem solver with negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Master Degree or equivalent experience in STEM or computer science.
- 2+ years of experience in pre-sales activities on corporate and SME client in ICT/data science industry
- 4+ years’ experience in data science field as project manager/engagement manager or in consultancy roles
Nice to have
- Data science/Developer background with coding experience (2+ years)
- Has presented to C-level executives (CIO, CEO, CTO, CISO, etc.) as well as to technical subject matter experts.